An interim manager is a temporary employee who is attracted to temporarily lead a department. Reasons to attract interim managers can be diverse.
Replacing a current or previous manager because:
– no suitable successor has yet been found after the departure of the permanent manager
– the current manager is ill for a long time
– the current manager is on maternity leave
Expansion or reorganization because:
– the organization is going to grow
– a big change is taking place in the company
RADAR Interim Management supports organizations by giving interpretation to management positions on a temporary basis.